Comment on page
How to stake
The Earn section is dedicated to staking, which allows users to earn income by providing liquidity to the platform.
The top of the Earn section displays information items where:
- Pool balance - reflects the total liquidity of a pool
- Insurance fund - reflects the current balance of the insurance fund. These funds are used to ensure the safety and stability of the platform
- APR - reflects the annual interest rate that a user can get by participating in staking.
The following covers the mechanism for adding and withdrawing liquidity, which allows users to deposit or withdraw funds to/from a pool.
- 1.Connect your wallet by clicking
- 2.Enter the amount of USDT that you want to deposit. Pay attention to the amount of stgUSDT you will get in return for your deposit
Deposit, confirm the transaction in the wallet pop-up and wait for the transaction to be completed
- 1.Enter the amount of stgUSDT that you want to convert to USDT
Withdraw, confirm the transaction in the wallet pop-up and wait for the transaction to be completed